Organic fuel in the form of a middle distillate obtained by direct liquefaction of the biomass ( the 3rd generation technology).
Mini power plants processed raw material from 1 ton per hour.
Technology processes DDGS, brewers’ grains, lignin, livestock and poultry waste.
Advantages of the technology:
• Biomass does not require dewatering
• Catalyst consumption is not more than 2% of the feed
• Specific yield of bio-fuels is higher than at biopirolize, transesterification or fermentation of biomass
• The energy efficiency of technology is not less than 70%
• There is no emission of harmful substances
• Production of bio-fuels from biomass DDGS, brewers’ grains, lignin, livestock and poultry waste is an effective alternative treatment facilities
To protect the technology filed three patent applications.
REFERENCE. The European Parliament adopted a resolution to reduce the share of production of first generation biofuels produced from food crops (oilseed rape, sugar beet, wheat, corn, etc.). By 2020, its share should be reduced to 5%. Plan to replace it with biofuels of the second generation, produced from waste agricultural products and microalgae. Such fuel is eco-friendly and does not require the use of fertile land, cutting down forests and drain swamps for new crops.
The European Parliament adopted a resolution according to which in 2015 the EU will take effect the new requirements on the sulfur content in marine fuel, operating in the waters of the Baltic and North Seas. Companies whose ships go in these waters, you must either be installed on ships filtering installations, cleaning fuel sulfur or use bio-fuels not containing this component.